This unprecedented time of response to COVID-19 has left many of you wondering if there will be interruptions in your access to Provident’s behavioral health services. We want you to know, first and foremost, that we are thinking about you. There is no higher priority than the safety and wellbeing of our clients, our team, and every person who walks through our doors.
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services: Effective Wednesday, March 18, we are conducting all counseling and psychiatric medication management appointments via telephone. We have been reaching out to contact all scheduled clients to inform that services are only available telephonically at this time. Should you need to speak to your therapist, please call the office where you are seen:
- Louis City (Olive Street): 314-371-6500
- Northwest (Schuetz Road): 314-898-0100
- South (Tesson Ferry Road): 314-898-0102
- Our Afterschool sites follow school district closures; therefore, at this time all Afterschool programs are temporarily halted.
- Mary Ryder Home has postponed all resident outings and is allowing only emergent medical visits into the building.
- Provident’s 24/7 Crisis Services continue to operate by answering our own hotlines, as well as lines we answer for other agencies and contracts.
Feeling anxious about COVID-19 and how it is impacted your family? Our clients can reach us for support at:
- Current clients: 314-446-5158 (adult clients) & 314-446-2874 (youth clients)
Not yet receiving our services?
- Call our helpline: 314-647-HELP (4357)
- Join our online network at feelingkindablue.org to connect with others
All lines are provided at no cost to you.