Committed to Compassionate Care
Walk through the doors of Mary Ryder Home and you’ll see a caring community where our residents are treated like family. You’ll notice groups of friends engaged in shared interests and staff members who cook delicious meals and keep the facility spotless. Our nursing team cares for each woman physically and mentally, and you may see volunteers visiting to play board games or plant flowers in the garden. There is always something new happening, and there is also the constant commitment to put the needs of our residents first.
Please note: We are not currently accepting new residents
- Be female age 55 years or older
- Meet criteria for low-income housing
- Be able to make an unassisted pathway to safety in the event of an emergency
- Provide medical history and full financial disclosure prior to admission
- Comfortable, safe accommodations
- 24-hour protective oversight
- Personal and supportive care services to assist with basic activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Diet-specific nutritional meals and snacks
- On-site medical care from physicians and mental health professionals
- Recreational and educational activities and outings
- A supportive community and friendships with other women
Mary Ryder Home is not a skilled nursing facility and does not provide skilled nursing care.
We do not provide programs that treat severe behavioral problems or substance abuse.
Contact us for more information:
Yvette Scott, LPN
(direct) 314-884-6030 x2549
Kimberly Brown, M.P.P.A., LNHA, CDP
(direct) 314-884-6031 x2551